Live your life in love.
Still cant sleep
Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sumtimes we want to be love n most of the time we just break it. i get so confused that i always ask myself where am i going.. its been 2 straight days tt i cant sleep.. its not bcos of some work reason its bcos im missing sumone, Zirah had gone far away from me.. she even told me to fuck off from her life, i guess i totally tortured her to come back to me. i know its stupid orang dah benci tu blah jelah, but im totally stubborn i keep on lovin and beggin her to come back.. life is short why must i be sad, njoy life kalau ada tu ada kalau tkde then takdelah..
I always ask myself whats my mistakes n till now i couldnt find the answer, is it bcos she ade guy lain or bcos of the way i treat her.. cmonlah kite dah setahun lebih, i wann stay longer cos i did lots of memorable stuff with u, and i just cant forget it..
till now i still hope u can comeback to me.. but i know u nyer orang cam aner, once u make ur decision, u wont change it..
I still smile when i look at ur picture walaupn it hurts, i guess u r way betta without me..
Every story has a beginning, a middle and an end..
I just can forget u.. i totally admit tt i still in love with u no metta how bad u treat me after our break up..
Guess u r truly my dream girl..
I will always wait for u.. waiting for ur msges and call..
I Love u..
Keep Smiling..
I miss Tt..