Live your life in love.
This How It end.. But Still I Miss YOU
Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I remember every moment with her.. the time we smile, the time we cry, the time we laugh.
Every morning i used to wish for another special day.. every nite i wish for her voice to be the stars leading me to the gateway of peace.
But now that shes gone all i had left are traces of happiness, love and care. I never admit defeat in my entire life, but im defeated.. i had lost a great war, a war to protect my relationship.. a war to save a princess so that she can live happily in my arms, but sadly i had lost it..
Hazirah Johar.. the only girl that make me smile in my years of sufferin in NS.. Ns is hard but she makes it easy, she was always there..
She wants me to move on.. I wish i can dear, I wish i can..
But im afraid i cant.
I know its my fault, i should have treat u better.. And i failed as a boyfrewn and i failed as your soulmate..
But without you life isnt perfect..
Maybe this is the pain i have to suffer, i will endure it.. i try my best to live.. i try my best to smile again..
But this smile is nothing compare to the time im with you..

You are all i need. If you are reading this.. i want you to know im Sorry.. I really sorry dear.

I will always keep u in my heart.. 1 yr and 1 mth is not easy.. we gone through so much together.
No 1 can replace you.. No 1..

Z.A