Live your life in love.
~I Never Thought I Need You More Than Ever~
Sunday, August 9, 2009

No! was not my answer when people ask me..
"Do you love her?"
I answer with confident.
"Yes,I Love Her"
She is my heart, My Soul and my life..
I will do anything for her..
Even things that i never did before..
I want to know what my girlfriend loves and like..
I always thought that i knew her..
But theres something hiding inside her heart waiting to come out..
The only thing i have to do is find the key..
I may have her love and misses..
But i still did not have the precious treasure that is hidden deep within her heart...
Making her smile is dreams..
Making her cry or mad is a sin!!
But i never hide from mistakes..
Somtimes i did thing without thinking
Just hoping that she'll be 0k with it..
But No!!
Shes not ok with it..
I never feel so in love before..
But i feel it when i step into her castle gate..
When i see dead leaves and roses, when i see the princess is being curse to sleep
Am i the hero?? Or just the gardener of the castle..
Should i kiss her and wake her up??
Or just ignore her??
But because my love, i wanna see her eyes..
So i kiss her.. and she wake up..
Everything was beautiful..
But things did get nasty..
And tts when she forbid me to enter her castle ground..
Life was hard outside the castle..
I wanna be inside..
But if this is a punshment by the highness..
I will follow...
I will wait till the day she send her guards to find me in a forest..
To call me back to the castle..
And wish that i belong there...