Live your life in love.
~5 Days MC~
Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tis is a damn Shocking matter.. bcos im not looking forward to a 5 days stay at home..
Ya everyone wanna stay at home, but no one in earth thought tt by having a running nose and headache polyclinic will give you a 5days mc..
What will i get if i say i got H1N1?? i should be at home forever...

I went to polyclinic on thursday cos i felt sick on wed nite.. and it continued killing me the next day..
I told mum im goin to report sick, but both mum n dad did not agree.. i spent 15 min explaning to them how tired i am watching the highway every single day..
At last they say ok..
So i went to polyclinic accompanied by both mum n dad.. how manja i was..'they just want things to go well for me cos i always mess things up'..
Went i reach the door to the 'the hell'.. i was given a mask..bcos i got flu and its 1 of symtoms(the spellin is it rite?)...
they sent me to a place where i say a few of my member..i mean the mask gang sittin waiting to be given An MC...

I waited for 30 mins...
Then my number flash out, i knock the door and went it..
The doctor was a female, my male hormones is exercising...
she interview me... askin how i got sick and what im doin rite now..
Then she told me tt she want me to stay at home for 5 days..i was so damn really very very unbelievably shocked!!
But i took it.. haha

I show it to my parents, they are shocked too..

But i still go out Yesterday..
Go WHere??

hehe.... shh...