Live your life in love.
~Love Vs Anger.. Love Wins~
Saturday, August 15, 2009

For once in my life i can say that i had lost in a battle
I know i always get angry, and will start to pissed off
I tend to release my anger to the people nearer to me
One of the innocent ones is HER..
NUR HAZIRAH
My 1 And Only Angel..
I pity her most of the time..
I know she always try her best to be a great girlfriend
But somtime things did not go as what we're expexted to turn out..
Things will suddenly change its path and the ending of the story is different..
We can only plan, but once we start writing different ideas come..
So my girlfriend gets angry bcos of this..
She wants to be there for me..
But sometimes she just cant..
That same goes to me..
When i started loving her, i plan to be the best of all of her past love..
This love story will be one of the best..
Not one of them..
But is the best...
Both of us always have different ideas..
Zaie is a guy yg cemburu kuat..
He try to hide it but Zirah sees everything..
Zirah is a girl yg...
I dun wanna say it bcos its my gf..
You guys reader dont have to know bout her..
Know about me!! Its my blog...
So both us see things differently..
Im so much positive thinker..
My angel know bout this..
On the other hand shes the other side of me..
She never think positive much..
But kuat cemburu is already negative Zaie!!
And every we 'bertengkar' we tend to say hurting words like..
Break! I Hate You!! You Are The Worst!!
But after that we still love what we had..
I love what i had..
I Had Her..
Walaupun gaduh or what.. I Did have her..
I did get a chance to Love Her..
I Did get a chance to be happy with her..
I may say the hardest thing...
But to continue hating or pissed off..
I Cant!!
Bcos my love for her is more than anything breathing in this world..
She will be my future..
I Love Her Now, Tomorrow, Forever...