Live your life in love.
Best GF
Saturday, September 12, 2009


Zirah dear, thankz for making my life special all this time..
5mthx together, never in this 5mthx i menyesal being with you..
I know kekadang i behave like a jerk..
I sumtimes pissed you of and it affects ur studies..
I realise that you deserve better..
You deserve a prince not me!!
But i deserve a princess like you..
I can never be a prince,
sal that prince must be someone special to be standing beside one of the most beautiful princess in the world..
But i thank GOD plus you cos the opportunity given..
This 5mths you had been great to me..
I had never feel so in love before..
Even my mum say she never see me as crazy about a girl before..
Nikita is nice, But Zirah is the best..
Zirah is like an idol to me..
Shes my everything..
No matter what she did at past..
I still Love her..
No Matter what you guys think or say about her..I still Love her..
No matter if i dun see her like how you guys see ur gf everytime..
I still Love her..
And even if one day we had to be seperated..
Hazirah will always be my best gf in my life till the day i got married..
BCOS I LOVE ZIRAH SO MUCH